How Saleh Group for Cars shop obtains customers' personal information
● When you create a new account on Saleh Group for Cars website, we request a set of your personal information. These Information must be completed correctly to complete the registration process on the website and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
Personal information we collect:
● Your name, address, email, phone number, and other basic information.
● Financial information such as: credit / debit card, bank account details, salary or obligations in some transactions.
● "Saleh Group for Cars" website is strictly protected against fraud and abuse by the following procedures:
■ Recording and storing your IP address and your logins numbers.
■ Gathering usage and accessing data that allows us to block multiple accounts, fraudulent behaviors or to protect our systems against illegal attacks.
■ We are capable of sharing this data with specialized and trustworthy fraud management services that help us analyze this data.
● We obtain these personal and confidential information through the following sources:
■ Information you provide to us on the Site, through written forms and other forms of data entry.
■ Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information without completing or submitting a form.
■ Information from third parties entered indirectly to ensure that the user's identity is true and to prevent any monument or fraud.
■ Information from third parties that you certify and agree to provide to us.
Information about buying and selling, and account history.